1990 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chrysler Town & Country
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
1990 Chrysler Town & Country Problems
Excessive oil consumption—defined as more than one quart per 1,000 miles (on vehicles with less than 50,000 miles) or more than one quart per 750 miles (on vehicles with more than 50,000 miles)—is common. Common causes include exhaust valve guides, valve cover gaskets, camshaft plugs, camshaft seals, and crankshaft seal.
Triggered by a short in the rear wiper motor/circuit (which causes a fuse to blow), the airbag warning light can illuminate erroneously.
The rear lift gate support (prop) attaching bolts may break, causing the lift gate to fall unexpectedly. Thorough inspection of the bolts is required; if the support washers are loose, the supports need to be replaced.
1990 Chrysler Town & Country Questions
Seems like a film gets in there and dims the light. Have gotten them professionally cleaned several times but it doesn't last.
need help ignition switch
I have a sand rail that I am running a 3.0L chrysler motor from a 90 town & country now mated to the vw trans tha vw trans is worn out my question is what chrysler auto transaxel will fit this motor that does not need a control moduel to shift I have been told there is a hydrolic shift trans...