2008 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chrysler Sebring
- When I let the top down and let up the trunk will get stuck will not close
- convertible top makes a clicking noise behind left hand rear side panel but top will not come down. the dash infro.panel says top down in progress
- I need info on 2008 safety feature key reprogram or to undo feature to start my
- when I push the button for my top to go down my windows go down top don't..
- my brakes squeek sometimes, is there a charge to have them checked?
2008 Chrysler Sebring Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.
When I turn off the a/c or heat I hear a loud clicking the seems to come from the passenger side of the dash
2008 Chrysler Sebring Questions
Help. My 2008 sebring has a safety feature that made my car not start
Now I am ingle and stuck in town I am lost
When my top goes up it doesn't do the final lock in at the top of the windshield.
It happens only when its 50 degrees or warmer outside and when I'm stopped at lights.
2008 Chrysler Sebring Reviews
I purchased a 2008 Sebring from Germaine Toyota, I Have had problem with the steering, everytime I turn I get this knocking, I took the car in for a oil change and they told me I need to replace all the struts. a purchase i wasn'nt looking to have so soon I brought the car in 2010, is there a lot of issues with the steering and struts with this car?
I Have 2008, with 200,000 miles I have hade very few problems !!!
I have the same problems i'm seeing on this page... The car makes a grinding/whining noise when turning left and braking at the same time... let off the brake and the noise stops. It has also died on me 5 times while turning left (all have been when arriving home, strangely enough). The car starts right back up, though. But can't duplicate it for a dealer... Have tried a couple of times to ge...