2008 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chrysler Sebring
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2008 Chrysler Sebring Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.
When I turn off the a/c or heat I hear a loud clicking the seems to come from the passenger side of the dash
2008 Chrysler Sebring Questions
When I start the car the automatic shifter will not move. even if I pull on it, it will not move. today I took my fist and banged on the sides of it and if moved. what is going on
When I take my foot off of gas pedal it still runs fast--Is there a place to spray
runs fine when cold throttle does not work when warm
2008 Chrysler Sebring Reviews
I purchased a 2008 Sebring from Germaine Toyota, I Have had problem with the steering, everytime I turn I get this knocking, I took the car in for a oil change and they told me I need to replace all the struts. a purchase i wasn'nt looking to have so soon I brought the car in 2010, is there a lot of issues with the steering and struts with this car?
I have the same problems i'm seeing on this page... The car makes a grinding/whining noise when turning left and braking at the same time... let off the brake and the noise stops. It has also died on me 5 times while turning left (all have been when arriving home, strangely enough). The car starts right back up, though. But can't duplicate it for a dealer... Have tried a couple of times to ge...
I Have 2008, with 200,000 miles I have hade very few problems !!!