2008 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chrysler Sebring
- when I push the button for my top to go down my windows go down top don't..
- my brakes squeek sometimes, is there a charge to have them checked?
- my car makes a loud clunking sound when you stop right after you let off the brake
- my car makes a loud clunk when you stop after you let off the brake
- Sebring Hardtop Conv, when I put the top down the message still says "top in operation" it should go off when the top is down, I also hear a whirring motor sound from the trunk when the top is down. Who can fix reasonably, not the dealer i tried that??
2008 Chrysler Sebring Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.
When I turn off the a/c or heat I hear a loud clicking the seems to come from the passenger side of the dash
2008 Chrysler Sebring Questions
When my top goes up it doesn't do the final lock in at the top of the windshield.
It happens only when its 50 degrees or warmer outside and when I'm stopped at lights.
seems like there is a lot of noise when hitting bumps, just had new rear struts installed the rest of suspension was check could it be the tires the size is correct could a softer rubber compound help
2008 Chrysler Sebring Reviews
I purchased a 2008 Sebring from Germaine Toyota, I Have had problem with the steering, everytime I turn I get this knocking, I took the car in for a oil change and they told me I need to replace all the struts. a purchase i wasn'nt looking to have so soon I brought the car in 2010, is there a lot of issues with the steering and struts with this car?
I Have 2008, with 200,000 miles I have hade very few problems !!!
I have the same problems i'm seeing on this page... The car makes a grinding/whining noise when turning left and braking at the same time... let off the brake and the noise stops. It has also died on me 5 times while turning left (all have been when arriving home, strangely enough). The car starts right back up, though. But can't duplicate it for a dealer... Have tried a couple of times to ge...