2006 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Chrysler Sebring
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Chrysler Sebring Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.
The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.
2006 Chrysler Sebring Questions
When I open door with remote, horn starts blowing and tries to put a drain on the battery. Tried leaving door unlocked, but same thing happens. I'm disturbing my neighbors
I replaced both in & out sensors, still not working. All other instruments work.
It checked OK when I ran analysis by holding odometer reset button while turning key from off to run.
2006 Chrysler Sebring Reviews
LOVE IT! REPLACEMENT OF BRAKES EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS AND AFTER ALMOST 5 YEARS I AM NOW REPLACING THE FUEL PUMP. TAKES CORNERS ON TWO WHEELS! MY LITTLE 4 CYL GOES LIKE A 6 CYL AND NOBODY CAN BELIEVE IT IS A 4 BANGER!
I was so excited to have my first convertible and yes it is a 2006 chrysler sebring touring convertible. I have had people tell me not to get it cause they are nothing but a headache. Well I found out that to be so true. I have not been able to drive my car for 6 months now. I still owe on it. Will never own another one. Lesson learned. When you ask for help you get none or even an idea of what...
love this car the only problem i have had is the battery and brake replacement