2003 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chrysler Sebring
- Whats the sound my car makes when I turn left, or lightly apply the breaks?
- Why didmy caqr stop running?
- 2003 chrysler sebring blinkers and wipers only work on ACC key position
- What's a remedy for Chrysler Sebring oil leak at cam sensor O ring?
- Just started overheating. Engine fans did not come on and overflow tank boiling
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2003 Chrysler Sebring Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
Sedan and Convertible
A click heard when turning the steering wheel may be solved by aligning the steering column or installing revised steering column parts as necessary. Installing the revised parts will require removal of the steering column from the vehicle.
2003 Chrysler Sebring Questions
Was having to add water due to gauge showing hot. Car just stopped running. Just started doing this. Also, is the water pump located in the motor?
also radio . not fuse. started back then quit for good/
When I push a gas paddle especially from a dead stop the car kind of stall and shakes. Its getting annoying and the engine light never goes away. I have been told I have a cam sensor problem but I just replaced it six months ago
2003 Chrysler Sebring Recalls
The fuel return line fitting on the fuel pump may be restricted, increasing the potential for a fuel leak due to excessive fuel pressure. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire. Dealers will inspect the fuel pump pressure and modify those showing higher than normal fuel pressures. The recall began December 15, 2003. The Chrysler recall number is C38.
2003 Chrysler Sebring Reviews
The car is a complete piece of junk. If you want transmission, electrical, air conditioning and other problems, be sure to buy one of these.
hate it! hate it! absolutely hate it! i got a 2003 Chrysler Sebring in 2006 as a used vehicle and in the last year it has needed a new transmission, fuel pump....we also have a 2003 Pt Cruiser (air conditioning issues, steering assembly, racks and pinion, tie rod, broke 2 motor mounts, ruptured engine coolant line, fog light switch repair, etc.) that is truly a money pit. hate both cars. w...
I have a 2003 Chrysler Sebring Limited Convertible and the cruise control has stopped working. i looked in the owners manual and did not see a fuse for it. is there a fuse for the cruise control? I would appreciate any help or guidance anyone could give me to repair this cruise control issue with out having to pay the high dollar dealership service departments. firstname.lastname@example.org