2001 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chrysler Sebring
- Had dtc codes po135 changed O2 sensor went for drive cycle and got po421 after
- Shut car off would not start push up hill put brakes on tryed it started ran for
- How did my head gasket blow when my car was not running hot?
- I just got a 2001 6.0 coupe and the check engine light came on. The local auto
- Where is the windshield wiper relay located on a 2 door coupe model
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
2001 Chrysler Sebring Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
Just the dash lights went out about a month ago.
2001 Chrysler Sebring Questions
Sounds like I have a tool box dumped in my trunk. This happen all of a sudden. I've never heard or had any kind of warning that anything was even wrong with the rear end of my car. I parked it because I have no idea what it is. Strut shock suspension issue I don't know please help. I look...
Have a 2001 Chrysler Sebring 2.7 convertible. Fans don't cycle when they should.
Original problem was that the bleeder housing just exploded one day while driving. No
warning! The temp gauge didn't register hot or anything.
When I replaced the bleeder housing and bled the sy...
2001 Chrysler Sebring Recalls
2001 Chrysler Sebring Reviews
I was told by my mechanic these 2.7L engines have two problems: Timing chains breaking (it is an interference engine) and there is an engineering problem concerning lubrication in the block. Either one can destroy this engine. Love the car but it's not one you are going to keep for a long time. Wish I hadn't bought it.
Has been a great car. Just starting to have some electrical problems at 87,000 mi.
Have had this car for a while it as 156,000 miles and still runs great have not had to do much beside the basic oil changes, normal tune ups and tires! It is a 2.7L V6 no noises or oil light! After reading some of the reviews I hope it doesnt break down now but glad I am aware of what to look out for!!