2001 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chrysler Sebring
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2001 Chrysler Sebring Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
2001 Chrysler Sebring Questions
Have a 2001 Chrysler Sebring 2.7 convertible. Fans don't cycle when they should.
Original problem was that the bleeder housing just exploded one day while driving. No
warning! The temp gauge didn't register hot or anything.
When I replaced the bleeder housing and bled the sy...
I have a code p0304. Was advised to change plugs and wires how much should this cost me.
when i am driving for long periods of time without the air conditioner my car is fine but when i want to run my air conditioner it began to overheat. also whenever i start my car it shakes and cut off and i will have to start it again. can you please give my idea on what i need to tell a mechan...
2001 Chrysler Sebring Recalls
2001 Chrysler Sebring Reviews
I was told by my mechanic these 2.7L engines have two problems: Timing chains breaking (it is an interference engine) and there is an engineering problem concerning lubrication in the block. Either one can destroy this engine. Love the car but it's not one you are going to keep for a long time. Wish I hadn't bought it.
Has been a great car. Just starting to have some electrical problems at 87,000 mi.
Have had this car for a while it as 156,000 miles and still runs great have not had to do much beside the basic oil changes, normal tune ups and tires! It is a 2.7L V6 no noises or oil light! After reading some of the reviews I hope it doesnt break down now but glad I am aware of what to look out for!!