1998 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chrysler Sebring
- Will the manufacturer replace recalled parts at no cost to me? Can I get parts needed through local defense dealership?
- Will dealership provide a new part for those recalled
- Why is here no estimates on here for having a balljoint or control arm replaced?
- Not starting after one hour parking
- Should I use blue devil to fix a head gasket.
1998 Chrysler Sebring Problems
Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.
The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.
1998 Chrysler Sebring Questions
1998 Chrysler sebring convertible. I need a key and ignition switch.i
Key and ignition switch
Diagnose with Scan tool report No codes