1998 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chrysler Sebring
- Car rotates but won't start after replacing valve cover gaskets strange
- Just changed my valve cover gaskets because there was oil on too of my plugs
- What could be wrong, when all of a suddem the needles on my panel stopped workin
- Will the manufacturer replace recalled parts at no cost to me? Can I get parts needed through local defense dealership?
- Will dealership provide a new part for those recalled
1998 Chrysler Sebring Problems
Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.
The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.
1998 Chrysler Sebring Questions
But true I've changed the crank sensor because there was no fire at the plug but still no start
1998 Chrysler sebring convertible. I need a key and ignition switch.i
Key and ignition switch
1998 Chrysler Sebring Recalls
1998 Chrysler Sebring Reviews
The wife and I bought this car new in 1998 ,we have maintain this car properly and have received a pleaser driving this car ,and would not hesitate to buy another sebring conv.