1997 Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chrysler Sebring
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1997 Chrysler Sebring Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.
The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.
1997 Chrysler Sebring Questions
A.C belt broke off....now when i try to turn my car on it won't start....it sounds like if the car ran out of gas...but i have like a half a tank left....
and oil spots on garage floor.
haynes manual didnt help
1997 Chrysler Sebring Recalls
1997 Chrysler Sebring Reviews
The car runs great,but having a leak on the passenger side and in the trunk.
PURCHASED THIS CAR IN NOV. OF 2008. AFTER SOME REPAIRS DROVE CAR TO DALLAS, TX (1100 MILES) IN LESS THAN 16 HRS. WHAT A DREAM TO DRIVE... DRIVE TRAIN - SEVERAL VALES REPLACED WHEN PURCHASED NOW NO PROBLEM EXHAUST & EMISSIONS - NO PROBLEM PASSED W/FLYING COLORS HEATING & COOLING - WORK GREAT ESPECIALLY IN PHX, AZ
Other than the crazy cup holders and the awkwardl lighter location, purchasing this vehicle is one of the best decisions I've made in a long time!