2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Problems
2.4L 4 cylinder (non-turbo)
Software updates to the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) are available that can improve shift quality for rough up and/or down shifts. On higher mileage vehicles, other problems may cause shifting issues. Diagnoses may be required to isolate the cause. Anytime major transmission repairs are made the PCM software should be checked and updated as necessary.
If the engine does not crank (or cranks but won't start), the wireless control module (WCM) may have locked up. This is due to static discharge through the ignition key. A revised model should be installed, but simply disconnecting the negative terminal of the battery for thirty seconds will temporarily reset the module so you can start the car.
2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
Seat stopped working.
my power steering pump is gone on my 2001 pt crusier but I can get a new pump from a 2008 pt crusier will it fit can some one help me please
2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Reviews
I bought this 2010 PT for my wife, who liked the retro styling and the convenience of a wagon. 60k miles and three years later, problems are beginning to appear, in spite of better than regular preventive maintenance. The gas mileage has slipped into the high teens, the front, lower control arm bushings have failed for the second time since new, the car is burning a bit of oil (Mobil 1) after t...