2007 Chrysler Pacifica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
- Ticking Noise From Engine
- Static Discharge May Cause Problems With Seat Memory/Heater and Adjust Pedals
- Water Leak Due to HVAC Case Not Sealed at Bulkhead
- Static Discharge From Passenger Front Door Handle Can Cause Loss of Funtionality
- Software Updates For Powertrain Control Module to Address Erroneous CEL
- what do I do if my truck wont start but I get all power to everything else?
- no power to dash, wouldn't start. kept turning key then power came on and starts
- Why do my Electronic Throttle Control light keep coming on
- is the catalyst converter a faulty part on this vehicle.
- Do you have a diagram to show how to change a starter in a 2007 Pacifica?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Problems
The engine may develop a ticking noise, often caused by a broken retaining pin on the rocker arm shaft. When the pin breaks, the shaft can spin blocking the oil passage the rocker arms (which causes the ticking noise). The rocker arm shafts, rocker arms, and pedestals (sold as a kit) are commonly replaced in order to correct this condition.
Static discharge and/or loose wire connections could cause problems with the front power seat memory, seat heaters, and adjustable pedals. Revised seat modules are available that resist the affects of static discharge.
If the HVAC (heater) housing is not properly sealed at the bulkhead (firewall), water can leak into the passenger compartment. Foam sealant should be used to seal any gaps and the evaporator drain tube can be modified to prevent further water entry.
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Questions
my radio and lights work. is it my starter or alternator? could it be a chip malfunction? or do I just need a whole new motor?
I purchased this vehicle in 2011 of October...it will be three years next month...since then I have had to catalyst converters, as of today I am told by Chrysler that I need another catalyst converter...is this normal to need a catalyst converter on this vehicle every year? who may I complain to,...
warning light just came on
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Reviews
I purchased my '07 Pacifica used in '11. Only issue in the beginning was the rough start when accelarating after stopping. Transmission jerks, still does and from what I have read this is pretty common in these models. In '12 car started having issues w/cranking. Would have to jump off frequently to start engine. Changed battery yeth this still happens. This year, '13, in June the AC started bl...
I bought a slightly used pacifica and the A/C has gone out. The battery has been checked by 3 different professionals and found it to be good. However, every morning when I try to start the car it has trouble. The rest of the day it does fine. If I try to turn on the A/C the motor shuts down???? What's the problem?
I bought this vehicle brand new in 2006. I ordered it from the factory with every available option. This replaced a 2004 Mercedes 550SL (drastic change), but I must say, I love this car. We have had the seats configured in every combination. Taken long trips and arrived fresh. I intend to keep this car for ten or more years since they stopped making them.