2004 Chrysler Pacifica Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
- My Engine Coolant Temperature light is on its not on the H but its on the C,
- I have a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica and my rear light will not turn off.
- My car is over heating and the fans wont come on. Can i fix this problem myself
- My car is overhearing and the fans are not coming on what do i neex to do
- Squeaky noise coming from rear passenger side.it happens if I ride over a bump or if the car is leaning into a turn.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Chantilly Auto Group (703) 991-4225 | 11.13mi
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Problems
The engine may develop a ticking noise, often caused by a broken retaining pin on the rocker arm shaft. When the pin breaks, the shaft can spin blocking the oil passage the rocker arms (which causes the ticking noise). The rocker arm shafts, rocker arms, and pedestals (sold as a kit) are commonly replaced in order to correct this condition.
Static discharge and/or loose wire connections could cause problems with the front power seat memory, seat heaters, and adjustable pedals. Revised seat modules are available that resist the affects of static discharge.
Carbon buildup on the valves may illuminate the Check Engine Light, indicating "Multiple Cylinder Misfires." The combustion chamber must be cleaned of carbon. There are updated valve spring retainers that will help prevent a recurrence.
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Questions
I purchase a new battery and changed the bulbs in the rear passenger side and I checked the fuze what else could it be?
When I turn my rear wiper on the first setting it won't move, when I turn it on the second setting, it will go but when I turn it off it stops randomly in the middle of the window. I just put new wipers on it 2 weeks ago and then it does this! Help please!!!!
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Recalls
Certain vehicles equipped with the NGC-1 Powertrain Control Module may cause the engine to stall when a test of the Exhaust Gas Circulation (EGR) system is performed. This could cause a crash without warning. Dealers will reprogram the Powertrain Control Module software. The recall began March 15, 2004. The Chrysler recall number is D15.
The chassis fuel supply tube under the vehicle may have been manufactured incorrectly, and could potentially leak under certain conditions. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could result in a vehicle fire. Dealers will install a secondary retention clip to the fuel line quick connect. The recall began December 15, 2003. The Chrysler recall number is C34.
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Reviews
I have owned my pacifica for about 2 1/2 years now, bought it with 40,000 miles on it. This has been on of the best cars I have ever owned. I researched everything about this car before making the decision to purchase it. The ride is superb, and the handling is also great. I do ALL of my own maintenance and one thing that surprises me is people who expect a car to last for ever without doing an...
i have an 04 pacifica. I have had to do a number of things to it. I have had to change the EGR valve. The cost to replace parts are out of this world. One tail light was 170 dollars. Now i am having problem with starting and stalling of this car. It is taking me 40 mins. to get the car started and when it does try to start is stalls. I have replaced the battery for a larger on. I have replaced ...
I recently purchased a used 2004 Chyrsler Pacifica, with 103000 miles on it. When I stop I hear a loud click and a pull, what could that be? Also, when I take the key out of the ignition the interior lights do not stay lite and I CANT lock, nor unlock my doors. Is there a button to reset the interior lights to stay on? PLEASE HELP, I HAVE FOUR CHILDREN AND OF THE FOUR ONE IS A CANCER SURVIVOR I...