1995 Chrysler New Yorker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler New Yorker
- Where is the transmission control module located
- what would cause the engine to turn over for longer than it should before start
- 1995 Newyorker A/C works sometimes only in the defrost auto temp doesn't show
- Way is my car over heating I chaged the water pump and the Stat
- what causes gas and white smoke to come from tail pipe?
1995 Chrysler New Yorker Problems
The anti-lock brake (ABS) warning light may illuminate. This condition may be caused by a faulty electrical connection at the ABS system and/or warning light relays. Our technicians tell us there is a revised wiring jumper harness available to correct this concern.
The connector on the input and/or output speed sensors on the automatic transmission may become damaged causing intermittent loss of speed control. Our technicians tell us there are wiring repair kits available to repair this issue.
Various transmission shudder type issues may be corrected by updating the software in the powertrain and transmission control modules.
1995 Chrysler New Yorker Questions
if it sits for a while it will take it up to 6 or so seconds before starting
Changed the water pump and the stat it's still over heating