1995 Chrysler New Yorker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler New Yorker
- Repair ac pump that won't lock up
- I was driving around 70 mph. It was as if my car missed out. I drove it 40 more
- Can I fix trunk lid that won't latch closed or do I have to replace mechanism?
- I changes transmission 2 Times...limp mode....changed speed sensors..solenoid pk
- Car keeps shutting off while driving then will crank back up
1995 Chrysler New Yorker Problems
The anti-lock brake (ABS) warning light may illuminate. This condition may be caused by a faulty electrical connection at the ABS system and/or warning light relays. Our technicians tell us there is a revised wiring jumper harness available to correct this concern.
The connector on the input and/or output speed sensors on the automatic transmission may become damaged causing intermittent loss of speed control. Our technicians tell us there are wiring repair kits available to repair this issue.
Various transmission shudder type issues may be corrected by updating the software in the powertrain and transmission control modules.
1995 Chrysler New Yorker Questions
if it sits for a while it will take it up to 6 or so seconds before starting
Changed the water pump and the stat it's still over heating
1995 Chrysler New Yorker Reviews
This New Yorker I have the Transmission is not functioning, its gonna cost a lot of money to fix, other then that the car is great, anybody else have problems??