1994 Chrysler New Yorker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chrysler New Yorker
- How to install transmission speed sensor
- I'm trying to find a used transmission. How do I know what will work?
- Where are the cam and crank sensors located?
- I notice that after driving the car until it's good and hot. The hotter the engine the more frequently it goes to fail safe and sticks in second gear. In the morning when car had been sitting the transmission works fine. When it gets warm it downshifts s
- 1994 chrysler New Yorker won't start
1994 Chrysler New Yorker Problems
Various driveability issues may be the result of low fuel pressure due to a failed check valve inside the fuel pump. If this is found to be the case the fuel pump should be replaced.
The anti-lock brake (ABS) warning light may illuminate. This condition may be caused by a faulty electrical connection at the ABS system and/or warning light relays. Our technicians tell us there is a revised wiring jumper harness available to correct this concern.
Automatic transmissions can exhibit a variety of shifting and noise concerns due to failure of internal components. Our technicians tell us that due to the fact numerous updated parts are available for this transmission a complete inspection of all internal parts should be performed if the transmission is disassembled for overhaul.
1994 Chrysler New Yorker Questions
It does not mater what the temperature control is set on or the temp the auto control is set on it just blows cold air.
many of the third brake light bulbs are not lighting up I need to replace to pass uk MOT