1994 Chrysler New Yorker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chrysler New Yorker
- How to install transmission speed sensor
- I'm trying to find a used transmission. How do I know what will work?
- Where are the cam and crank sensors located?
- I notice that after driving the car until it's good and hot. The hotter the engine the more frequently it goes to fail safe and sticks in second gear. In the morning when car had been sitting the transmission works fine. When it gets warm it downshifts s
- 1994 chrysler New Yorker won't start
1994 Chrysler New Yorker Problems
The connector on the input and/or output speed sensors on the automatic transmission may become damaged causing intermittent loss of speed control. Our technicians tell us there are wiring repair kits available to repair this issue.
Various transmission shudder type issues may be corrected by updating the software in the powertrain and transmission control modules.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1994 Chrysler New Yorker Questions
It does not mater what the temperature control is set on or the temp the auto control is set on it just blows cold air.
many of the third brake light bulbs are not lighting up I need to replace to pass uk MOT