1994 Chrysler New Yorker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chrysler New Yorker
- It refuses to go from air conditioning to heat
- need to find heater motor and replace
- Gear selector light in Reverse while car is in Park linked to no ignition?
- how do I get to the third brake light to replace light bulbs or whole unit
- it ran hot so I change the thermostat and water pump now push out the over flow
1994 Chrysler New Yorker Problems
The connector on the input and/or output speed sensors on the automatic transmission may become damaged causing intermittent loss of speed control. Our technicians tell us there are wiring repair kits available to repair this issue.
Various transmission shudder type issues may be corrected by updating the software in the powertrain and transmission control modules.
When a no start condition is caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor, related fault codes stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) should not be trusted. Our technicians tell us that under certain conditions a fault code can be stored for the "good" sensor. Care should be taken to properly diagnose this condition.
1994 Chrysler New Yorker Questions
many of the third brake light bulbs are not lighting up I need to replace to pass uk MOT
it keep pushing water out the over flow pipe now
My serpentine belt slipped off all the wheels; I re-attached the belt on the wheels according to the diagram . THe Tensioner wheel moves ,but none of the other wheels don't . And the Alternator is not charging my battery . Why ?