1991 Chrysler New Yorker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chrysler New Yorker
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Chrysler New Yorker Problems
On higher mileage vehicles timing cover oil and coolant leaks, front crankshaft oil seal leaks, and valve cover gasket leaks are common. Our technicians recommend replacing the timing chain and gears if the timing cover is removed for resealing. It is also recommended to inspect the oil pan gasket and replace the drive belts and tensioners at this time.
A high pitched whistle type noise may be noted from the engine at idle. The repair for this condition can include replacing the idle air control motor with an updated part.
A rattle may be noted from the rear brakes when driving on rough roads. If the rattle is eliminated with light brake application replacing the rear brake pads with a revised part may correct this concern.
1991 Chrysler New Yorker Questions
trying to replace motor myself and can't find it.
can i put the brushes in the alt.
my ac don't blow out my dash vents