1990 Chrysler New Yorker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chrysler New Yorker
- Ihave 1990 Chrysler new Yorker reverse is out bok says ajust if dut where at
- why is heater blower stuck on
- alternator belt diagram...or serpentine belt. this has a separate belt for a/c
- Turn signal lights do not work. Brake lights do not work. fuses and bulbs good
- A constant beep seems to be coming from outside the vehicle,what is it??5
1990 Chrysler New Yorker Problems
On higher mileage vehicles timing cover oil and coolant leaks, front crankshaft oil seal leaks, and valve cover gasket leaks are common. Our technicians recommend replacing the timing chain and gears if the timing cover is removed for resealing. It is also recommended to inspect the oil pan gasket and replace the drive belts and tensioners at this time.
A high pitched whistle type noise may be noted from the engine at idle. The repair for this condition can include replacing the idle air control motor with an updated part.
A rattle may be noted from the rear brakes when driving on rough roads. If the rattle is eliminated with light brake application replacing the rear brake pads with a revised part may correct this concern.
1990 Chrysler New Yorker Questions
cleaned engine and heater blower is stuck on all the time
the a/c belt is a v belt. the alt or serpentine is grooved the is a tensioner pulley but no idler pulley
The center tail light works fine. I can't seem to find the flasher