1995 Chrysler LeBaron Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler LeBaron
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1995 Chrysler LeBaron Problems
Automatic transmissions can exhibit a variety of shifting and noise concerns due to failure of internal parts. Our technicians tell us that a complete inspection of all internal parts should be performed if the transmission is disassembled for overhaul. Numerous updated part are available for this transmission.
The connector on the input and/or output speed sensors on the automatic transmission may become damaged causing intermittent loss of speed control. There are wiring repair kits available to repair this issue.
Vehicles may develop a start and die out condition or a transmission that defaults to second gear. Our technicians tell us that the transmission control module (TCM) may be at fault and require replacement. If the TCM is replaced the pinion factor should be reset and the quick learn procedure performed.
1995 Chrysler LeBaron Questions
I am trying to find a replacement part for my 95 chrysler lebaron convertible with the 3.0 automatic. There is a small plastic piece that slides over the shift handle inside the shifter housing that guides the release for the key from the ignition switch, and this is the part I am looking for. I ...
I've had the car 3 yrs. So far I've replaced radiator, gas tank, CV joint, ball joint, tires, ignition. Now it needs struts and the rear window won't stay in the ragtop, which also won't go up. It runs hot in traffic too. It leaks oil and also has a tranny seal leak. It's rust...
Went to get alignment after replacing bad tires and was told both struts needed to be replaced because the bolt on one had worn an oblong hole and worked itself lose causing vehicle to shake.