1995 Chrysler LeBaron Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler LeBaron
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
1995 Chrysler LeBaron Problems
Automatic transmissions can exhibit a variety of shifting and noise concerns due to failure of internal parts. Our technicians tell us that a complete inspection of all internal parts should be performed if the transmission is disassembled for overhaul. Numerous updated part are available for this transmission.
Engine oil leaks may develop from the following areas: Valve cover gaskets, cam plugs at rear of the cylinder head, cam seals, front crankshaft seal, and the oil filter bracket. Leaking seals and gaskets should be replaced. Due to mis-machining of the mating surfaces, as special gasket is required to correct the oil filter bracket leak.
The connector on the input and/or output speed sensors on the automatic transmission may become damaged causing intermittent loss of speed control. There are wiring repair kits available to repair this issue.
1995 Chrysler LeBaron Questions
I am trying to find a replacement part for my 95 chrysler lebaron convertible with the 3.0 automatic. There is a small plastic piece that slides over the shift handle inside the shifter housing that guides the release for the key from the ignition switch, and this is the part I am looking for. I ...
I've had the car 3 yrs. So far I've replaced radiator, gas tank, CV joint, ball joint, tires, ignition. Now it needs struts and the rear window won't stay in the ragtop, which also won't go up. It runs hot in traffic too. It leaks oil and also has a tranny seal leak. It's rust...
Went to get alignment after replacing bad tires and was told both struts needed to be replaced because the bolt on one had worn an oblong hole and worked itself lose causing vehicle to shake.