2000 Chrysler Cirrus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chrysler Cirrus
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Chrysler Cirrus Problems
The spark plug tube seals may fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
2000 Chrysler Cirrus Questions
to shake till it clears out after 4 to 5 minutes. OBDII code says P0352 ignition coil b, primary / secondary circuit. (if not coil pack and plug wire, what will it be the problem. Couse I change those already)
when engine get hot starts to misfire, and clears out after 3 - 5 min. OR When you drive for about 2km starts to misfire and car looses power and clear out after 3-5 min.
Any solution please let me know.
2000 Chrysler Cirrus Recalls
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
Dodge is recalling 2000 Chrysler Cirrus, Dodge Stratus, and Plymouth Breeze models because the stand-off bracket could separate from the block and cause damage to the right-side brakes. This can cause a half-system brake loss. Dealers will add a brake line bracket to the right front brake tube.
2000 Chrysler Cirrus Reviews
i need a picture of where my battery is located so that i can change it
I've had my car for 10 yrs. now. when I open the driver side the interior lights dont turn on. My car is doing the worst of peeling and I have to keep replacing my brakes besides that I am really enjoying my car. It runs great!
Great car, lots of pep with v6, transmission very strong...nice design both with body chassis drives like sports car.