1999 Chrysler Cirrus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chrysler Cirrus
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- Broken Wires in Wiring Harness May Cause Engine Problems
- Defective Speed Sensors May Cause Cruise Control/Speedometer/Shifting Problems
- Revised Windshield Washer Nozzles Available to Prevent Plugging
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- why does the alarm system continue to go off when key is put in ignitionno reset
- Repair shop put in a new steering pump and hose, still no power steering
- where are the tensioner,s located for my power steering? im replacing my belts.
- What do I use to refill the coolant container?
- Changing the bushings on the LXi model, cost for repair?
1999 Chrysler Cirrus Problems
The spark plug tube seals may fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
If the car will not start, stalls, or hesitates while accelerating, it may be caused by wires in the wiring harness that are broken internally. This is typically found where the wires pass under the distributor.
Defective speed sensors on the transmission can cause problems with the cruise control and speedometer operation, as well as erratic shifting. The connectors on the sensors can corrode and/or the connector terminals can spread (poor connection), which will create similar symptoms. Any of these problems can cause Check Engine Light illumination.
1999 Chrysler Cirrus Questions
Now the repair shop claims I need to change a rack to get this to work
Why is the power steering not work and am I getting ripped?
It's almost empty. I don't have anyone to help me.
Help with doing it mtself
1999 Chrysler Cirrus Recalls
1999 Chrysler Cirrus Reviews
I have oil in my # 1 spark plug and don't know why its doing that?
what does it mean why your car have a smoke from the engine any way when i turn my A/C on what the problem
personally i rather enjoy driving and owning this car.the interior is alright not to shabby the leather is pretty easy to clean and maintain.the brakes on this car seem to go rather quickly though i find i have to change mine more than my other car to keep the braking quality where i find fit.the car runs rather smoothly when you keep up on engine maintenance etc.heating works great,the ac only...