1995 Chrysler Cirrus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- Broken Wires in Wiring Harness May Cause Engine Problems
- Head Gasket May Fail Prematurely
- Defective Speed Sensors May Cause Cruise Control/Speedometer/Shifting Problems
- Revised Windshield Washer Nozzles Available to Prevent Plugging
1995 Chrysler Cirrus Problems
The spark plug tube seals may fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
If the car will not start, stalls, or hesitates while accelerating, it may be caused by wires in the wiring harness that are broken internally. This is typically found where the wires pass under the distributor.
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
1995 Chrysler Cirrus Questions
Car drove fine all morning. Suddenly started this on fourth start of day. No check engine light. Did it again when husband started and drove down street.
My husband got up and started the car and he went out to leave and it stalled and now it only cranks over but don't have any spark . we changed the Crank cencer checked for cracks in the ditibertor .
where is the coil pack