2009 Chrysler Aspen Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chrysler Aspen
- Rear VES (Video Entertainment System) quit working after I changed the battery.
- My rear ves quit working. Where can I get one or repair it?
- My rear ves quit working. How can I get another one or get it repaired?
- Who can tell me about pre-owned Chrysler Aspens performance. If good may buy one
- Does the 2009 Aspen have castor and camber adjustments?
2009 Chrysler Aspen Problems
2009 Chrysler Aspen Questions
Wondering if wheel alignment is necessary and other than tow in is that still done on theses newer SUVs
2009 Chrysler Aspen with 26100 miles will not start. Took to dealer and they check battery and ran test and found everything in good condition. Yet 24 hours will not start again.
my 09 aspen uses about 1 qt of oil between oil changes i
have only 36000. on the motor i was told by a service tech
that the 4.7 liter uses oil?
2009 Chrysler Aspen Recalls
The nut securing the rear axle pinion my loosen because an adhesive patch was not installed during vehicle assembly. If the nut loosens, the axle can lock up with little warning, resulting in a loss of vehicle control and/or a crash. Dealers will install a pinion nut retainer to correct this concern. This is an expansion of a previous recall, NHTSA number 12V474000, Chrysler number M34. The Chrysler recall number for this recall is N08.