2008 Chrysler Aspen Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chrysler Aspen
- Ac is blowing very warm have replaced the AC pressure Valve,fan not workin right
- Sudden sputter and tapping noise and loss of power will driving.
- Where is the location of the L/R Transmission Solenoid on 2008 Chrysler Aspen?
- When should I get the first tune-up on my vehicle?
- 08 Chrysler Aspen 5.7 Hemi....It starts to hesitate like it wants to die on me?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2008 Chrysler Aspen Problems
Under certain conditions, some models may shift into neutral even though reverse is selected with the gear selector. A software update for the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) to correct this issue will allow reverse engagement as long as the transmission has sufficient hydraulic pressure.
2008 Chrysler Aspen Questions
It blows hard but not very cool. Fan is not stayin on, however it does comr on just not the way it should. Could my orface tube be clogged or am I just low on freon. I am at a loss on what this could be
Wife was getting daughter from school and just as started to pull offfrim the light the car started to sputter and shake she says like its not getting fuel and its making a loud tapping sound also. Then it stalls out. Tried to restart but a strong smell of gas was present when doing so. So she go...
First the check engine light came on and nothing was on the digital display. I had it hooked up to the computer and the code was for the gas cap. I cleaned it and the light went away for a while. Later the check engine light came on again this time it read gas cap on the display as well. I'v...
2008 Chrysler Aspen Reviews
Love this truck. Traveled from Nothern VA to Orlando on a tank and a half of gas. Love the MDS engine. Pull a 6X10 anclosed trailer with two motorcycle of for work around the house. Bought it brandnew. Only thing I wish I could get for it is an upgarde on the radio to include Nav system.
This is my first Chrysler and i will never buy another one. I've had so many issues with it and spent do much money, i could have purchased another car. First of all, the radio keep shuting off and/or shut off and start up without notice, the lift gate had to be replaced, the AC does not blow cold and now I am having issues with it starting. I have a 2008 Aspen and this should not happen. i als...
I bought my 2008 chrysler aspen in 2009 with 12 miles and brand new off the lot. I have had no mechanical problems with the vehicle until 2014. My overhead interior light went out on the passenger side and my sway bar and bushing went out at the same time. I took my vehicle to the dealer with the expectation that these items were covered in my bumper to bumper warranty but oooh no they were not...