2007 Chrysler Aspen Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chrysler Aspen
- my wipers and door locks and several lights quit working at the same time
- the automatic lift for the back gate doesn't seem to work anymore
- first it started turning off backing out of my driveway with the ebsmas/pix of
- bought key fobs and had programmed and still not working. Code RKE ERROR HELP!
- My car jerks when I release the gas, the RPM excells on its on, and cutoff
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Chrysler Aspen Problems
Under certain conditions, some models may shift into neutral even though reverse is selected with the gear selector. A software update for the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) to correct this issue will allow reverse engagement as long as the transmission has sufficient hydraulic pressure.
2007 Chrysler Aspen Questions
The car stalls out when sitting at a red light.
It acts like it does not want to take gas or jerks at little around 50mph. The auto start works sometimes and sometimes it does not. For the first time it turned off, while I was making a right turn. Could all of these problems be related? About 98,000 miles on truck. Check engine light off and o...
After overheating when diagnosing the cracked radiator car would not start back up. After replacing radiator &battery (due to sitting in extreme cold weather), car still wont star although it sounds like it want to.
2007 Chrysler Aspen Reviews
Great vehicle. Terrible gas mileage around town, not as bad on the road. Ride is great in terms of comfort level. Car looks and drive classy. Feels unstable at highway speeds. Too "twitchy" above 55.
The turning circle is amazing. The styling is so current everyone thinks it is new and they want one. We drove this car 13 hours to Atlantic City and arrived so comfortable we went out all night. The towing capacity is near 10,000 lbs! It hauls! The sound is excellent (at home I have Tannoys so I am very picky.) If I had to think of something to complain about it would be the mileage but we fee...
We leased our Aspen for 3 years. We liked it so much we decided to buy it especially given the fact that its market value at the time exceeded the lease residual value. We purchased an extended warranty plan that covers the vehicle for 85,000 miles. It now has 60,000 miles on it and is almost 5 years old. We haven't had any major problems or issues, just the usual maintenance expenses which h...