2003 Chrysler 300M Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chrysler 300M
- Im hearing a knocking when im turning out of a parking space it sound like its
- I have performance package. Can I change the quick strut to the regular strut?
- How can I get my hood open if the hood latch is broke?
- how do I replace the heater core
- My car will not turnover ...several tries and still nothing .
2003 Chrysler 300M Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
A damaged cam position sensor (or its wires and connector) can cause intermittent stalling, stumbles, or hard starting.
2003 Chrysler 300M Questions
My car is the special edition with a lowered suspension. However, it has the standard size 17" wheels as opposed to the performance 18" wheels. I cannot find the performance struts anywhere. Is it possible to just change it to the regular quick struts on this make and model?