2003 Chrysler 300M Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chrysler 300M
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2003 Chrysler 300M Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
A damaged cam position sensor (or its wires and connector) can cause intermittent stalling, stumbles, or hard starting.
2003 Chrysler 300M Questions
I noticed yesterday my heater was blowing cool air instead of warm and noticed that when I would stop my temperature started getting up towards the half way mark and usually it barely goes above the C mark. I have also checked and the codes that came up were P0850 and P0700. Not sure which way to...
sizes of belts
and lite keeps coming on
after a month