2001 Chrysler 300M Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chrysler 300M
- The two valves located inside the gas tank what are rhey?
- abs and e brake light is on!!!!
- when it gets cold outside, my brake pedal first goes up, popping the brake switch out of it's mount, then it goes all the way to the floor and stays there. the switch turns on the brake lights and drains my battery. what causes this, and how to repair ?
- Every time i switch gears my car shakes really bad
- My key wont turn, had the problem once replaced the key. Now the pproblem is ha
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2001 Chrysler 300M Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
A damaged cam position sensor (or its wires and connector) can cause intermittent stalling, stumbles, or hard starting.
2001 Chrysler 300M Questions
Car is missing, and this is how far I could trace it.
The lights on the bottom are blinking.
2001 Chrysler 300M Recalls
On non-sunroof vehicles, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head contacts the B-Pillar. Chrysler sent owners a storage bin accessory unit to attach to the B-Pillar to comply with safety regulations.
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
2001 Chrysler 300M Reviews
Value for the dollar is excellent. I bought it used a few years ago for less than 10 grand. I love to drive this car because it is pretty fast and handles well on twisted roads. I can get around 29 mpg on the highway if I drive 65 mph. Sound system is good. On the negative side, the dash has split and the interior door handle broke (one cost $250 to repair). Thought about something ne...
OK so I bought a 2001 300m about 4 months ago for $400 YES $400, it needed a tranny replaced as the one in it was slipping, go into gear and then come out and give it a little gas a away it goes again. Well car has about 200K miles on it and it also needs all new front suspension, rattles when drove bad in the front. Not a biggie as it will cost about $400 for all new ready struts and bushing...