2000 Chrysler 300M Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chrysler 300M
- won't start battery ok can be jumped no restart how to chk if undrhd fuses good
- my transmission is not not shifting to 3rd and 4th gear, speedometer is not working, auto stick also not working. i already change input and output sensor but still not shifting to 3rd and 4th gear.. no check engine ligths on..pls help..
- growling/gargoulling noise at start up and low rpm. But goes away as I acelerat
- Car over heats with in a couple min after driving put knew thermostat in drove
- the fuse for abs brakes, back up lights and heater control keeps popping.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Chrysler 300M Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
A damaged cam position sensor (or its wires and connector) can cause intermittent stalling, stumbles, or hard starting.
2000 Chrysler 300M Questions
How can I use alligator clip testing leads to see if the motors on the fan work
The clanking noise mainly when i turned,as if i was running over bumps,an now the tires are pointing in opposite directions. An the steering is straight
Drove it for 20 miles and it still didn't get very hot
2000 Chrysler 300M Recalls
On non-sunroof vehicles, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head contacts the B-Pillar. Chrysler sent owners a storage bin accessory unit to attach to the B-Pillar to comply with safety regulations.
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
2000 Chrysler 300M Reviews
My car currently has about 163,000 miles. Only issues I've had are that the display for the interior temperature control does not work unless its below freezing outside, passenger seat heater doesn't work, passenger side ball bearings went out 2 years ago, and now driver's side bearings are bad. I also needed a new alternator and radiator this year. But, considering the age and high mileage (...
daughter wrecked mine about 5 years ago she took out 9 trees did over 8000 dollars worth of damage and her and her friend came out with out a scratch, still driving it with close to 200,000 miles on it.
I have a '00 300M and I have had it for almost two on my b-day in July. I have not had many problems with my car but when I bought my car in '10 it ran hot because the fan wasn't cooln the engine so they fixed it then a year late my belt broke twice replaced it and ever thing was good. In '11 of Nov. 23 my car quick on me and to this day it still isn't running. I went from a starter to a battie...