2011 Chrysler 300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Chrysler 300
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Gili's Automotive (301) 563-9049 | 20.04mi
2011 Chrysler 300 Questions
Tried to start engine with push button with key fob on my person and engine would not start. Got spare key fob and wouldn't start and all panel lights continued to flash.
2011 Chrysler 300 Recalls
The supplemental restraint system, commonly called the "airbag", consists of several "bags" that are very quickly inflated to help protect the vehicle occupants in the event of a crash. An on board computer uses information from various sensors to determine if and when the airbags should deploy. The affected vehicles may have a poor electrical connection in the front seat which could affect deployment of the side airbags and/or cause the airbag warning light to illuminate. Dealers will replace the airbag withing harness in both the driver and passenger front seats to correct this concern.
These vehicles may lose anti-lock brake and electronic stability control system function due to an overheated power distribution center. This could lead to loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will relocate the ABE/ESC system fuse to correct this concern. The Chrysler recall number is M10.