2010 Chrysler 300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Chrysler 300
- Lubricate/Replace Lower Seal on Steering Shaft if Squeak is Heard While Turning
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Cable Failure in Window Regulator/Motor May Cause Power Windows to Become Inoperative
- Rear Differential/Axle Seals are Prone to Leaks
- Leaks May Develop at Electrical Connector on Automatic Transmission
- Cam shaft sensor grounding itself out when put in place. goes from 8 volt to 1.
- The blower for the heat/ac blows full power at full heat constantly.
- Stalls out when trying to start it. Computer check shows nothing.
- I just put 22in rims on my car how do I reset the tire pressure light
- 300 has 15k miles; making loud valve lifter noise hot/cold. Others experiencing?
2010 Chrysler 300 Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
One or more of the power windows may become inoperative, it is commonly caused by failure of the window motor or a cable in the window regulator. The window motor & regulator may need to be replaced as assembly.
2010 Chrysler 300 Questions
On two occasions when trying to start it it repeatedly stalls out and makes a loud bad belt type sound etc. I took it in both times and they hooked it to the computer...nothing showed up. Our mechanic checked it out and does see anything going on... What could this be?
The light stays on
Have changed oil every 3-4k miles; dealer told me noise due to using Jiffy Lube and non-Mopar oil filter. Will not cover work with warranty...any recalls known?
2010 Chrysler 300 Recalls
Chrysler is recalling 2010 Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger, Charger, Jeep Commander, Grand Cherokee, and Dodge Ram vehicles due to a problem with the wireless ignition node (Win) module, which can exhibit a binding condition of the solenoid latch. It's possible that the key can be removed from the ignition switch prior to placing the shifter in "Park," which can cause unintended vehicle movement. Dealers will inspect and replace the Win module free of charge.
The spindle nut may be missing from the front wheels of some vehicles. A front wheel may come off and cause an accident. Dealers will inspect for missing nuts and will repair affected wheels. This recall started on November 2, 2009. The Chrysler recall number is J27.