2009 Chrysler 300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chrysler 300
- Lubricate/Replace Lower Seal on Steering Shaft if Squeak is Heard While Turning
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Cable Failure in Window Regulator/Motor May Cause Power Windows to Become Inoperative
- Rear Differential/Axle Seals are Prone to Leaks
- Leaks May Develop at Electrical Connector on Automatic Transmission
- why does my heater blow cold air in heat mode?
- Vehicle has only 52.5K in mileage...Purchased vehicle from dealer 6 months ago..
- what does RKE battery low mean. looked in owners manual and can't find this one.
- Yesterday Hill Kelly Dodge in Pensacola replaced the Win Module (p/n 68210150).
- car running in park foot on the brake trying to shift into drive
2009 Chrysler 300 Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
One or more of the power windows may become inoperative, it is commonly caused by failure of the window motor or a cable in the window regulator. The window motor & regulator may need to be replaced as assembly.
2009 Chrysler 300 Questions
when I turn the blower up high I get a little heat, in high heat mode
stick won't move (won't move to drive position) what's the problem?
2009 Chrysler 300 Recalls
The spindle nut may be missing from the front wheels of some vehicles. A front wheel may come off and cause an accident. Dealers will inspect for missing nuts and will repair affected wheels. This recall started on November 2, 2009. The Chrysler recall number is J27.
The tire pressure monitor (TPM) sensors may not transmit the actual tire pressure. The driver may be unaware of low tire pressures. Low tire pressure could result in tire damage and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the TPM sensors. The recall began February 9, 2009. The recall number is H41.