2009 Chrysler 300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chrysler 300
- Lubricate/Replace Lower Seal on Steering Shaft if Squeak is Heard While Turning
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Cable Failure in Window Regulator/Motor May Cause Power Windows to Become Inoperative
- Rear Differential/Axle Seals are Prone to Leaks
- Leaks May Develop at Electrical Connector on Automatic Transmission
- Check engine light came on and the repair code P0456 came on. What is this?
- From the driver's seat I can't operate the front doors windows. Rear doors are OK. From the pass seat that window can be operated. I have exchanged the switch box in the handle of the driver's door, but the problem remains. Some advice?
- What does your car do when it needs a crank sensor..?
- What does h2152 on my chrysler 300 2009 !! It also has the engine light on
- why does my heater blow cold air in heat mode?
2009 Chrysler 300 Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
One or more of the power windows may become inoperative, it is commonly caused by failure of the window motor or a cable in the window regulator. The window motor & regulator may need to be replaced as assembly.
2009 Chrysler 300 Questions
First time after being parked for several days.
I repeat myself:
From the driver's side door the front windows can't be operated. The right front door can be op from the switch in that door.
I have already exchanged the switch unit in the left front door, but the problem remains.
Can you give me some advice, please?
My car won't start all of a sudden it click BT don't crank it crank earlier that day BT when I went to crank it later it wouldn't crank.
2009 Chrysler 300 Recalls
In a crash that deploys the driver's front air bag, the inflator of the air bag can rupture, causing metal debris to strike vehicle occupants. Dealers will replace the front driver's air bag inflator free of charge to correct the concern.
The spindle nut may be missing from the front wheels of some vehicles. A front wheel may come off and cause an accident. Dealers will inspect for missing nuts and will repair affected wheels. This recall started on November 2, 2009. The Chrysler recall number is J27.
The tire pressure monitor (TPM) sensors may not transmit the actual tire pressure. The driver may be unaware of low tire pressures. Low tire pressure could result in tire damage and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the TPM sensors. The recall began February 9, 2009. The recall number is H41.