2008 Chrysler 300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chrysler 300
- Lubricate/Replace Lower Seal on Steering Shaft if Squeak is Heard While Turning
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Rear Differential/Axle Seals are Prone to Leaks
- Cable Failure in Window Regulator/Motor May Cause Power Windows to Become Inoperative
- Leaks May Develop at Electrical Connector on Automatic Transmission
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2008 Chrysler 300 Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
Rear differential and axle seals are prone to repeated leaks.
2008 Chrysler 300 Questions
Changed the battery and now the remote start won't work,remote door lock,unlock doesn't work.Actually nothing on the remote key works and on the windows the auto down works but the auto up does not.
Changed my spark plugs, now my engine light won't go off. Used OEM spark plugs and gapped them at .50.
Every morning at start up after 1 to 2 mins of running check engine light and ETC lights come on. Can allow unit to run for a few minutes then shut off and attempt to restart but unit will then crank but not start. After setting a while longer unit will then start. Lights are liable to come back ...
2008 Chrysler 300 Recalls
The axle hub nuts on the rear wheels may not be crimped properly, which will allow the nuts to loosen and possibly allow the rear axles to separate from the hubs. This will cause a loss of power and vehicle acceleration. Dealers will replace the axle hub nuts. The Dodge recall number is H23. This recall began during July, 2008.
2008 Chrysler 300 Reviews
Junk brake rotors and junk tires spells warranty work and thats bad business thats why Chrysler is still in a hole.
Has been a great car to drive. Have had very little maintenance other then breaks and oil. Just bought a new 300s we will see if I'm that happy in a year
Worst car I have ever bought. Have only had the car 2 months and has left me on the side of the road 3 times. Now the wireless control module out and part backordered for over a month. Will be without my car for that long and dealer tells me to go rent a car.