2007 Chrysler 300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chrysler 300
- Lubricate/Replace Lower Seal on Steering Shaft if Squeak is Heard While Turning
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Rear Differential/Axle Seals are Prone to Leaks
- Cable Failure in Window Regulator/Motor May Cause Power Windows to Become Inoperative
- Leaks May Develop at Electrical Connector on Automatic Transmission
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Chrysler 300 Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
Rear differential and axle seals are prone to repeated leaks.
2007 Chrysler 300 Questions
removal and replacement of rear shock absorber
What seems to be the problem. A.c. is getting cold but is not blowing air out.
2007 Chrysler 300 Recalls
A problem with the software for the ABS control module may cause the rear brakes to lock up under certain braking conditions. Dealers will reprogram the ABS electronic control unit. The recall began February 19, 2007. The Chrysler recall number is F50.
On vehicles with an automatic transmission, software in the powertrain control module (PCM) can cause the drive wheels to lock briefly when the transmission is shifted to neutral and back to drive at speeds over 40 MPH. If the drive wheels lock, loss of vehicle control could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will reprogram the PCM free of charge. The recall began October 2, 2006. The Chrysler recall number if F43.
2007 Chrysler 300 Reviews
I have own my chrysler since 2007 and just as of late I have started to have issues: (1) cannot use trunk release from key pad or from inside car (2) while driving over this weekend all my gauges and sunroof starting shuting on and off has anyone had these issues
This vehicle is great, although it can be improved a little... it has as many after market parts as a honda civic. I love my 300 it has the feel of luxury as well as the look, but the power of a muscle car... dont let what they say fool you. This car if well maintained can and will last for a very long time
I have a 300 touring and just recently had a problem with the trunk not opening from inside or with the fob. I can hear the mechanism engage, but not opening. I have to pull down the seat and open with the emergency pull to open. I opened the cover inside the trunk, and found the cable,(while intact) is laying free inside the latch.It just popped loose. I am trying to figure out the assembly so...