2005 Chrysler 300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chrysler 300
- Lubricate/Replace Lower Seal on Steering Shaft if Squeak is Heard While Turning
- Cable Failure in Window Regulator/Motor May Cause Power Windows to Become Inoperative
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- PCM/TCM Software Updates Will Address Shifting Problems
- Rear Differential/Axle Seals are Prone to Leaks
- Where is the ETC (engine coolant temp) sensor?
- why my car will not start after running good with no problem it just start losin
- while driving my car after getting on the freeway my car power started to reduc
- MY CAR IS SHOWING THIS SAME CODE, AND WHEN I PLACE IT IN REVERSE IT ALSO SLIPS
- How much does it cost to repair the electronic throttle control system ?
2005 Chrysler 300 Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
One or more of the power windows may become inoperative, it is commonly caused by failure of the window motor or a cable in the window regulator. The window motor & regulator may need to be replaced as assembly.
2005 Chrysler 300 Questions
i was told 11 different issues go to this code p0335 for different cars. & also p0300. any help is appreciated. I just gave birth 1 month ago and now my car is acting up and stalling and stopping while im driving with my kids. the esp light and check engine light are on check engine is blinki...
I cant seem to move the tensioner
2005 Chrysler 300 Recalls
In a crash that deploys the driver's front air bag, the inflator of the air bag can rupture, causing metal debris to strike vehicle occupants. Dealers will replace the front driver's air bag inflator free of charge to correct the concern.
Upon deployment the driver's front airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the driver's front airbag inflator to correct this concern. Note: this recall supersedes, in part, recall #14V-354.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Honda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
2005 Chrysler 300 Reviews
My adjustable seat stopped going back when the car was turned off and adjusting to the driver when started Is there a fix for this?
The chrysler 2005-300 Touring car was my dream car come to reality,now it is my nightmare. The front rotors have been replaced 3 times,ruining 2 sets of new tires the car shakes and roars when u drive over 65 mph &the mechanis said its not out of aleinmt, the shifter wouldn't come out of gear customer serv. said they woud pay for a rental & repairs but didn't, I know 4 people had the same probl...