2012 Chrysler 200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Chrysler 200
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2012 Chrysler 200 Questions
what tools do i need? If my hubs didnt come with the abs sensor can i use the old ones?
2012 Chrysler 200 Recalls
Active head restraints are designed to move forward and upward as necessary in the event of a rear end collision. These vehicles are being recalled because an internal fault in the occupant restraint control module could cause the active head restraints not to function as expected, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will reprogram the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) or replace the occupant restraint control module as necessary to correct this concern.
667 vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine are being recalled because a connecting rod bearing can fail due to debris inside the engine block. Connecting rod failure may lead to engine seizure, which can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the engine to correct this concern. The Chrysler recall number is L33.