2012 Chrysler 200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Chrysler 200
- Switch a I4 engine to an I6 on a Chrysler 200 touring convertible?
- car overheating and radiator fans not coming on.replaced fuse but still not operating . what else could be the problem?
- Clicking sound when AC is on
- my car is making a ticking sound when turn on ac and when car is off sometimes
- how do you remove the headlight bulb out of 2012 Chrysler 200? under warranty?
2012 Chrysler 200 Questions
The clicking sound happens when I turn the car on, sometimes I even hear it when the car isn't running. It lasts maybe 30 seconds and sounds like it's coming from the glove box. I recently had my cabin air filter replaced. It happens when the fan is blowing for the AC, haven't used t...
the sound is coming from glove box it stay on 5 to10 sec off and on
2012 Chrysler 200 Recalls
Active head restraints are designed to move forward and upward as necessary in the event of a rear end collision. These vehicles are being recalled because an internal fault in the occupant restraint control module could cause the active head restraints not to function as expected, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will reprogram the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) or replace the occupant restraint control module as necessary to correct this concern.
667 vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine are being recalled because a connecting rod bearing can fail due to debris inside the engine block. Connecting rod failure may lead to engine seizure, which can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the engine to correct this concern. The Chrysler recall number is L33.