2012 Chrysler 200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Chrysler 200
- my car is making a ticking sound when turn on ac and when car is off sometimes
- how do you remove the headlight bulb out of 2012 Chrysler 200? under warranty?
- Is the thermostat covered under warranty for a 2012 200 Chrysler?
- Can seat belt release button be replaced?
- Foul odor coming from vents when a/c is running, what's wrong
2012 Chrysler 200 Questions
the sound is coming from glove box it stay on 5 to10 sec off and on
we cannot get to the headlight bulb. need to know how to tell if they are xenon or regular bulbs.
Passenger can't release seat belt to exit the car. After pushing the button for 20 mins it finally released. Then happened again when I had another passenger. It's like the button isn't working.
2012 Chrysler 200 Recalls
Active head restraints are designed to move forward and upward as necessary in the event of a rear end collision. These vehicles are being recalled because an internal fault in the occupant restraint control module could cause the active head restraints not to function as expected, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will reprogram the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) or replace the occupant restraint control module as necessary to correct this concern.
667 vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine are being recalled because a connecting rod bearing can fail due to debris inside the engine block. Connecting rod failure may lead to engine seizure, which can increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the engine to correct this concern. The Chrysler recall number is L33.