2011 Chrysler 200 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Chrysler 200
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2011 Chrysler 200 Questions
Water gushing out and ideas what it might be causing that.
Are they pressed on or is the hub brg. need pressed out and put in the new rotors.
First incident 9/6/11, started the car, there was a zinging noise while starting, the engine warning light came on. We stopped and started the car again, no noise but the engine warning light stayed on. By the time we got it to the dealer the engine light was off. The stored code was P0340 Cam...
2011 Chrysler 200 Recalls
Active head restraints are designed to move forward and upward as necessary in the event of a rear end collision. These vehicles are being recalled because an internal fault in the occupant restraint control module could cause the active head restraints not to function as expected, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will reprogram the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) or replace the occupant restraint control module as necessary to correct this concern.
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a missing or incorrectly installed steering column pivot rivet. This could result in a loss of steering capability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the rivet and repair the steering column as required. This recall is expected to begin during June 2011. The Chrysler recall number is L23.
2011 Chrysler 200 Reviews
this is the first car I ever bought new that has not required any warranty work of any kind. I have 21,000 miles on it and it is 15 months old. It also always gets better gas mileage constantly than the sticker says to expect. I have gotten as good as 34mpg on highway trips. It appears Chrysler went to work on fixing their problems. Hopefully they can stay in survival mode permanently.
great auto have cannot use my tracfone with u connect system and having awful time trying to set station on radio