2005 Chevrolet Venture Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chevrolet Venture
- if my check engine light comes on why is it loosing power?
- transmission winding out in 1st gear.Not all the time.Let off gas then shifts.
- recently filled gas tank. used about a quarter tank. gas guage went wacko.
- I have a problem with the electrical connection for my running lights.
- Where is the vehicle speed senore
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Chevrolet Venture Problems
The rear light socket plate may fail causing a brake light or other rear light to stop working.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
One or more of the power windows may stop working due to a failed window switch. Failed switches will require replacement.
2005 Chevrolet Venture Questions
vehicle starts with no problema but it looses power as it starts to drive.
Fluid level fine. No acrid smell.sometimes it shifts fine. Especially first thing in the morning. Could it be electronic in nature? sensor etc.
when running gas guage shows well above full. with vehicle off guage shows a quarter tank when should show below "E".
2005 chevy venture. whats up ???
2005 Chevrolet Venture Recalls
2005 Chevrolet Venture Reviews
70,000 miles and getting better mileage than at 20,000. Only problem we're having are with the gaskets around the second row seat doors.
i now have 148,000 mi on my venture. I replaced the power steering pump at about 100,000 mi as it began leaking around the shaft. I replaced the liftgate struts 5 months ago. These are the only things replaced. I am very pleased with it. I owned two Pontiac minivans before, and drove the 1990 176,000 mi and the 1998 over 201,000 mi.,with hardly any replacement parts. I have had extraordinar...