1999 Chevrolet Venture Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Venture
- My mothers chevrolet venture steering wheel get hard when driving
- My venture wont turn over when it did belt was burning
- Your question: "1999 chevy venture van ac/heater blower and rear window defogger
- 99 venture brake lights work all the time, but running lights do not
- my van started just dieing and now wont start at all
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Chevrolet Venture Problems
The rear light socket plate may fail causing a brake light or other rear light to stop working.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
One or more of the power windows may stop working due to a failed window switch. Failed switches will require replacement.
1999 Chevrolet Venture Questions
It acts like it wants to crank but wont
We recently completed some engine work and we cannot figure out where this vacuum line that runs behind the alternator goes. The van runs good, but we can hear the sound and have an extra line.
1999 Chevrolet Venture Recalls
1999 Chevrolet Venture Reviews
my power sliding is not work on my van so what do i fixed it i would like it to work again
An exelent car (mini-van 1999) 161,560 miles (260,000 klm) still a"baby" rides same since I bought it new. In an accident that the other car was coming behind me on a about 100 klm/h while I was waiting holding my brakes hard and streched tight against my seat I got hit from that car a Chev Cavallier, went a " right- off" in bad shape and my Venture only chip a little piece of plastic 1"x1"...