1998 Chevrolet Venture Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Venture
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Chevrolet Venture Problems
The rear light socket plate may fail causing a brake light or other rear light to stop working.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1998 Chevrolet Venture Questions
The gas seems to be coming out directly from under the gas tank... not to mention my van is rusted on the bottom.. and ive also been having trouble with turning my steering wheel while driving , and before anyone geuss power steering flued its fine on that .. when i am driving ill turn the steeri...
I got it in on a used car dealer!
I tokit apart n can getit back in