2007 Chevrolet Uplander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
- How much will it cost for replacement
- I cannot get to channel "0" on my radio so that I can get the serial number
- Got problem running the engine when car is in motion in the morning. it runs for about 100mtrs and then RPM goes zero when applying brakes.. the car stop to a halt and shuts down when apply brakes
- what does it mean when you stop then car and it jerks when you press on the gas?
- What would cause my heater/ac to quit when the auto headlights are on?
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Questions
I bought this van and noticed that when the auto headlights /heater/ and windshield wipers were turned on together that the heater and wipers would quit (auto lights still worked). After restarting the van if the lights were turned on manual things would work.
Today the heater wouldn't wo...
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Reviews
My 2007 Uplander has been a very good van up till 70,000 miles. Now all of a sudden, when braking or making sharp turns, it is making a grinding rubbing noise. The dealer checked it out and said the tires are moving on the wheels. I marked the wheels but see no movement. They said I am ready for new tires, but why put them on if that is not the problem. Please, any ideas...
I bought a 2007 uplander 1 month ago. The engine seems very strong. Has 60,000 miles. Lots of tire noise. Drives me nuts. Very roomy. Rides like a four wheel drive truck. You can feel every bump. I'm not sure about the 3.9 engine. Never owned one. We'll see this winter. I think I made a big mistake.
Our 2007 Uplander bought with 11,000 miles now has 70,000 miles and we have had the same problems as everyone before us. New brakes, rotors, tires, and still the front end shakes, steering wheel shakes, and grinding when you turn. Rear-end sounds like it is going to fall off. Side passenger door works sometimes (not electric door kids manually close it) well when we can get it open. Cat-convert...