2005 Chevrolet Uplander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chevrolet Uplander
- what causes rpms to bounce and then the engine shuts off in my 05 uplander ?
- How much does it generally cost to replace the rack and pinion?
- While trying to park the gear shift went out,stuck in neutral.
- Turner key, wouldn't start just made a clicking noise. No problem till tonight?
- my 05 chevy uplander shutters before it starts to move from a stop sign or light
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2005 Chevrolet Uplander Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
2005 Chevrolet Uplander Questions
I shut the engine off & now it won't start. Doesn't crank or anything.Just engine light comes on.
I took it to the repair shop, they called the warranty company.They told repairman to check it out.They did and warranty people said it was not covered($4,000.00) I don`t have the money what should I do?
check the o2 heater fuse where is it located at i have checked the fuse boxes and it dosent say nothing
2005 Chevrolet Uplander Recalls
Certain sport utility vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Safety Standard # 135 "Passenger Car Brake Systems" To meet the standard, vehicles must not move for 5 minutes when stopped on a steep hill with the parking brake applied and the vehicle in neutral. Some of these vehicles failed this test. When the parking brake is released the driver may notice unintended braking while accelerating, decelerating or coasting. This could lead to unintended vehicle movement and cause an accident. The dealer will inspect each rear parking brake caliper and replace free of charge if slippage is noticed. The GM recall # is 05059
The outboard release handle on a second row bucket seat may be activated during a side impact crash. This could cause the rear seat latches to disengage, increasing the risk of injury to the seat occupant. Dealers will remove the seat latch release handle and install a plastic cap to eliminate this side impact safety concern. This recall is expected to begin on April 5, 2005. The General Motors recall number is 05015.
2005 Chevrolet Uplander Reviews
Bought our Uplander used with 72,000 on it. WORST PURCHASE I EVER MADE! We spend at least as much on the vehicle each month IN RECURRING REPAIRS as we spend on monthly loan payments. I wish someone would steal this vehicle, but after about 2 days, they would probably bring it back! I used to be a Chevy man, but I wouldn't wish this piece of crap on my worst enemy! If this is an example of Ch...
This van is so, so the power door quit working on the passenger side. Your able to open it, only if you want to hear it ding really loud and not turn off. The ac quit and I've had it checked several times and they can't find anything leaking etc.Like most people I've replaced the rotators three times and brakes. However, after researching I found the size they have on there is to small. Once I...
We have a 2005 Uplander, when purchased it had 18,000 miles on it. We have had it for 5 years and now have 108,000 miles. The good: I really like the van and my kids love the dvd system. I have driven the van from Kansas to Connecticut and back and from Kansas to Florida and back. It gets pretty good gas mileage about 18mpg in town and about 22mpg highway. Seems to have plenty of power, an...