2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- flashing warning light on dash, similar to glow plug light bu with dots under it
- What could cause the symptoms below. Seems like tranny but fixes by restarting.
- was T-boned by a bus traveling 107 KM, 6 bags failed to deploy
- noise coming from automatic clutch switch
- greetings: kindly send circuit diagram for lack air pressure sensor in the tire
2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Electrical power may be lost to the interior of the vehicle due to a blown 125 amp fuse located at the under hood fuse box. This fuse can blow if jumper cables are connected incorrectly. Replacing the blown fuse will commonly correct this problem.
2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
I have a weird problem with my 2009 trailblazer. This problem is sporatic so it is hard to take it in to a shop for testing. When I start my trailblazer (first start of the day), first the idle sounded different than normal. a little bit faster and louder than normal. I put it in drive and it wou...
while was making a left turn at a side road I was T-boned by a bus that was traveling 107 KM per hour, the vehicle was brand new with only about 1500 miles, all 6 air bags failed to deploy, can some one help please?
how to replace the signal from control panel and places to install the sensors