2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- What could cause the symptoms below. Seems like tranny but fixes by restarting.
- was T-boned by a bus traveling 107 KM, 6 bags failed to deploy
- noise coming from automatic clutch switch
- greetings: kindly send circuit diagram for lack air pressure sensor in the tire
- What causes emission system failure warning light staying on and is it serious?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Electrical power may be lost to the interior of the vehicle due to a blown 125 amp fuse located at the under hood fuse box. This fuse can blow if jumper cables are connected incorrectly. Replacing the blown fuse will commonly correct this problem.
Car went from being quiet to all of a sudden sounding like a lawn mower when it was started. Had it evaluated and it was a cracked exhaust manifold. The crack was right in the middle of the manifold. Called around for prices of repairing it and they were as high as $700. Just thought I would do a search on it and found a utube video on how to repair it yourself and was reading the comments below it. One person said the same thing happened...
2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
I have a weird problem with my 2009 trailblazer. This problem is sporatic so it is hard to take it in to a shop for testing. When I start my trailblazer (first start of the day), first the idle sounded different than normal. a little bit faster and louder than normal. I put it in drive and it wou...
while was making a left turn at a side road I was T-boned by a bus that was traveling 107 KM per hour, the vehicle was brand new with only about 1500 miles, all 6 air bags failed to deploy, can some one help please?
how to replace the signal from control panel and places to install the sensors
2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews
I would not purchase another trail blazer. My vehicle after 5 years and 39,000 miles has had to have its transmission replaced. Since the replacement there is an audible clunk when applying foot to accelerator and a rattling noise with driving over a bump road. Not much support from the dealers. This is not what I would expect from a vehicle of low mileage. Would not recommend a chevy vehicl...