2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- i have a very loud rattling noise that occurs when i hit a bump
- Can a 2003 Chevy trailblazer LS receive a fan clutch from 05 LST?
- front brakes are staying stuck on.. both calipers were changed and problem still
- my odometer stopped working is it a common problem
- Vibration in gear when stopped at light, especially in colder weather.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
On certain 2005 - 2007 vehicles, General Motors has provided a special service policy covering the fuel level sensor, agreeing to pay 50% of the repair cost. This coverage extends for 10 years or 120,000 miles from the original "in service" date of the vehicle. Please contact your local GM dealer for more information.
To find a dealer near you, please click here»
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
Ok so I have the same problem, started around 125k but only in the winter, summertime was fine. Car now has 145k and the problem is there year round. Just like everybody else same symptoms however I notice when vibration is there and car is stopped at a light, turning the steering back and forth ...
which is causing it to rust maybe even the running board. When I apply brakes it has a grabbing geel
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls
The turn signals may operate like hazard flashers when intending to signal for a turn. The driver may not be able to clearly signal their intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the suspect flasher modules with a new flasher designed with sealed relays for better durability. The recall began August 4, 2005. The GM recall number is 05044.
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews
Had high mileage when I bought it. No real problems aside from regular preventative maintenance. Works great.
my shifter keeps getting stuck and wont let me take the key out
Bought this new. Had to replace the engine at 82k. GM did not want to talk about it. Service engine on the computers recommendations. I got 93k out of the brakes and 80k out of the tires. I now have 180k on the vehicle with 98k on the new engine. Just replaced the catalitic converter. Is on third set of tires and second set of brakes. Alternator, power steering and water pump all orgiginal. Jus...