2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- Why does my climate control keep melting under where the harness plugs in
- 2 years ago my low beam headlights at night. I switched my brights on and my low
- Master cylinder
- When starting car the starter won't crank and the engine won't turn over
- No power to VEH STOP fuse under back seat. Where do we look to find why no power
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
On certain 2005 - 2007 vehicles, General Motors has provided a special service policy covering the fuel level sensor, agreeing to pay 50% of the repair cost. This coverage extends for 10 years or 120,000 miles from the original "in service" date of the vehicle. Please contact your local GM dealer for more information.
To find a dealer near you, please click here»
The HVAC blower motor may stop working at one or more speeds due to a faulty blower motor resistor block. Our technicians recommend to confirm the resistor is at fault by first checking the operation of the switch.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
I replaced the blower resistor about 6 months ago because #5 wasn't working and everything was good after... Than the control unit started melting inside where the harness plugs in... So I replaced the control unit... Just recently the control unit melted again and I also had to replace th...
beams came back on. Is this a recall item. The car has 99000 miles.This has only happened once. I USE THE CAR MOSTLY GOING TO WORK 10 MILES ROUND TRIP
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews
I bought my new 4WD 2002 Chevy Trailblazer LS in 2001 and it's still on the road with almost 315K miles. I've had some work done to it over the years, particularly with the front end but everything still works including the 4WD, which I used a lot during this past severe winter. The straight 6 engine and differential gearing won't beat anyone off the line but it delivers enough power to pull ...
Only problem , had to replace a coil on the engine , right tail-light goes out about once a year . It started that vib at stop lights last week , mts are good . 2002 100k miles 2wd
old but has been my most reliable car i have ever had!