2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
- I have for check engine light codes C0035,c0131,p0522,p1153
- I have no low beam or daytime running lights I tested the hdm module in fuse box
- clunking noise when cold changes with rpm quiet after 5 min drive
- i have a knocking noise when i start cold when warm 100% gone no noise.
- instrument cluster light not working what do i check
2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Problem isn't fixed yet still working on it tested the hdm module and only pin 4 is not working I have parking lights and marker lights and high beams any help would be appreciated thank you in advance
2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Questions
the problem is current and constant day or night interior lights work but not instrument cluster light.
2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Reviews
great car just needs a little tweaking when warranty is up and better brake response.