2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
- Purchased in 2011. Awesome ride. But recently had several ac issues. Recirculate stuck. Now blower motor will not turn off, even with key out engine off. Have to pull off battery negative. Please help . disgruntled.
- Light just came on says Service Stabilitrak, what does that mean?
- Has any had all interior lights and compounts power while the vehicle was on?
- My headlights don't work but my high beams do. Where should I start?
- How do you recalibrate the rear air springs on my 2007 Chevy Trailblazer?
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Questions
Recirculation stuck. Would not cool for one trip home from store, cooling now just blower stuck on high cool. Must pull battery lead to turn off
Are there fuses I should check? Can both head lights go out at the same time?
I had to pull the fuze to stop this .