2004 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
- When I turn the car off there is a clicking sound coming from the dash board
- What dose the power light mean and how do I fix this myself
- Does a 2004 Chevy tracker have 3 catalyctic converters,mine had to be changed
- how do you adjust the belt tansoner for power the steering pump
- Why is my vehicle making a scrubbing sound when I stop at a red light?
2004 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2004 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
The power light just came on and I have no clue why
This only occurs when I stop at a red light or a stop sign. It does not do it when I am driving.
I'm replacing the struts and shocks along with the strut mount