2004 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2004 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
The power light just came on and I have no clue why
This only occurs when I stop at a red light or a stop sign. It does not do it when I am driving.
I'm replacing the struts and shocks along with the strut mount
2004 Chevrolet Tracker Reviews
Best liked car we ever owned. Towed many times behind motorhome with 4wd in neutral. A pleasure to drive. Also had 19 99 tracker identical body and features, towed many thousand miles. Our second best liked car.