2003 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet Tracker
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2003 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
I bought a 2003 Chevy tracker and put in a new 2.5 V6 engine and i have not been able to get it running i think it has to do with the negative cable from the battery, i can't remember where it is supposed to go if you can please post a picture of the connection from battery to the spot it ne...
starter cranks over when we hook it to jumper cables
I have a 2003 chevy tracker
2003 Chevrolet Tracker Reviews
This thing is a true SUV, with an emphasis on utility. I bought it used (but well maintained) and find it very good for what it is. It's currently got 120K miles and I'm going to redo the shocks/struts, as it just sways a bit. As it really is designed for off road (and is RWD when the 4WD is not engaged), it does tend to wander a bit in the wind on bridges.
This car is one of the worst cars I've ever owned! Piece of crap.