2003 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet Tracker
- How reliable is a replacement timing chain set made in China?
- Is the clutch (Cable) adjustable on this vehicle?
- What would cause it to pulsate when running.All the lights inside and out pulsat
- How do you remove the blower motor
- rpm jumps when turning lights on, heater on. running lights not on as before,
2003 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2003 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
Has anyone out there replaced their chevy tracker timing chain and guide with parts made in china. I am planning on replacing the water pump, oil pump and all timing chain components with a complete set built-in china and I am nervous about going through all that work just to have it fail.
I need to determine if I have to replace the clutch, or just adjust the clutch.
2003 Chevrolet Tracker Reviews
This thing is a true SUV, with an emphasis on utility. I bought it used (but well maintained) and find it very good for what it is. It's currently got 120K miles and I'm going to redo the shocks/struts, as it just sways a bit. As it really is designed for off road (and is RWD when the 4WD is not engaged), it does tend to wander a bit in the wind on bridges.
This car is one of the worst cars I've ever owned! Piece of crap.