2003 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet Tracker
- why does the 4wd indicator light continue to flash when the 4wd is engaged?
- Is this engine a non enterfernce or a enterfernce ?
- lack of power and still has timing chain noise after replacement of parts
- What is a fair price for a std tune-up for my 4 cylinder Zr2 Tracker?
- Timing chain guide broke, damaged gears those are fixed but still not power?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2003 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2003 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
My timing chain was bad for awhile, didn't know that it was, but the guide broke and damaged the gears. All of those items have been replaced, but it has NO power. I can barley get to 70 on the interstate and forget it, if there is a slight incline.
Only makes rubbing sound while rolling down road. Does not get louder at faster speeds or when turning or braking. It is just constant at low speeds.
2003 Chevrolet Tracker Reviews
This thing is a true SUV, with an emphasis on utility. I bought it used (but well maintained) and find it very good for what it is. It's currently got 120K miles and I'm going to redo the shocks/struts, as it just sways a bit. As it really is designed for off road (and is RWD when the 4WD is not engaged), it does tend to wander a bit in the wind on bridges.
This car is one of the worst cars I've ever owned! Piece of crap.