2002 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Tracker
- need to know if my alternator is bad.
- Vehicle runs great,but if you kill it on a dirt road,it will not crank,
- LOSING POWER UPHILLS AND CANNOT GET ABOVE 35 ON STRAIGHT AWAYS??
- price to fix a/c drier? Do i need this in order for the a/c to run properly?
- knockin noise up front of engine. started ran about 1 minute & made a loud
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
battery light flickers on and off. had battery checked it is good and only 6 months old. I hear a whinning noise in which I first thought was brake problems but now not sure. the light is now coming on while driving. the whinning sometimes sounds like scretching noise.
knockin sound stoped running. no start. should i replace the timing chain, guide & ect.??????????????????
run gas very low temp dropped acts like not getting gas
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Reviews
This is the second Tracker that I've owned, fist was a 1992, both new when purchased. I have 70,000 on my 02 & have performed all of my scheduled maintenance. I have never had a problem with either and am completely satisfied. When I turn the key, it takes me where I've wanted to go.