2002 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Tracker
- How do i know when my starter is about to go out?
- Had radiator replaced now finding oil in over flow reserve ; but no antifreeze in oil ??
- 02 Chevy tracker is having oil consumption issues and will not allow oil to Flow
- Cost to replace the rack and pinion on my 4wheel drive tracker?
- Cost for flushing all fluids and replacement
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
oil in radiator over flow reserve but no coolant in oil
the crankshaft sensor and put in new spark plugs but still won't start up. Can you PLEASE help me?
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Reviews
This is the second Tracker that I've owned, fist was a 1992, both new when purchased. I have 70,000 on my 02 & have performed all of my scheduled maintenance. I have never had a problem with either and am completely satisfied. When I turn the key, it takes me where I've wanted to go.
I've owned my current 2002 Tracker with a 2 liter engine and 5 spd transmission for over 7 years now. I bought it with 81K on and it was obvious it had been driven hard and put away wet when I bought it. BUT... the engine had no timing chain noise at start up (tell tale sign it needs a new timing chain, gear and tensioner kit) so I bought it. This was the 7th Tracker/Sidekick/Grand Vitara ...