2002 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Tracker
- white smoke comes out of exhaust when I drive it.
- How do I find, remove and replace cam position sensor 2002 tracker
- How do I remove the left rear interior panel? I need access to the trailer plug
- So my battery is find all the lights come on but won't start up at all replaced
- I was given a 525cca battery, I was wondering if it will run my tracker?
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
the crankshaft sensor and put in new spark plugs but still won't start up. Can you PLEASE help me?
My car will not start after I shut it off for a few hours. I know it is the battery. I was given a battery that says it's for a small suv but I didn't know if it would run my tracker because it has a different cca than the battery that is in the car now.
2002 chevy tracker - back hatch wont open any clues...just bought it used cannot open the hatch in back???
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Reviews
This is the second Tracker that I've owned, fist was a 1992, both new when purchased. I have 70,000 on my 02 & have performed all of my scheduled maintenance. I have never had a problem with either and am completely satisfied. When I turn the key, it takes me where I've wanted to go.