1999 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Tracker
- 99trkr 4wd 2.0,runs great,never stalls,misses, backfires.Code reads CRK sensor,?
- My Chev 1999Tracker makes grinding noise @ sharp Lt /rt turns.locks front end
- Does a1998 tracker gas tank fit a 1999 tracker
- Why does my 99 Chevy tracker 2.0 have no fire?
- The back brake light came off as I was washing the window. Its on the back hatch
1999 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1999 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
has giant oil main seal leak. Could this leak cause CRK sensor to malfunction since this sensor is in the back of the engine behind the flywheel allowing the spread of oil onto it. again car runs great drove to NYC and back (1500 miles) and no problems, just that agrivating MIL light. Cannot get ...
Last 2 Times the front end loked after shifting back to 2WD
Grinding noise some times ?? Thank You for your help.