1998 Chevrolet Tracker Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Tracker
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Chevrolet Tracker Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1998 Chevrolet Tracker Questions
I have 4x4 what do I have to change, 98 has 95hp and 2001 to 2004 has 155hp
reverse used to work but now it does not responds when i put it. it is a 4 cylinder 1.6 engine chevrolet tracker 1998. i really want to know what i can do to remedy the reverse probelm
Radio & lights come on just fine, but the key just turns in silence or a little squeak once in awhile.