2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
- can I drive my Tahoe if I have been told that the sound I hear is coming from my
- why does my dash readout service park assist when i shift into gear
- Fuel gauge problems Tahoe 2008 Z71
- How do I undo the pockets on the back of front seats to clean inside them?
- All of a sudden on my DIC there was message SERVICE 4 WHEEL DRIVE
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
from my rear end differential. Can I just add differential fluid
And this message did not appear again should I worry about it or what is the reason for this message
Rpm are not steady when stopped at a light.
2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Recalls
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
The wiring to the washer system heater may overheat due to a failure in the heater module. This could cause other electrical features to malfunction, smoke to develop, and an electrical fire could result. Dealers will install a wire harness with an inline fuse to protect the washer heater module. This recall is expected to begin on September 12, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08048.