2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
- whenTahoe goes into protect mode &is there a protect mode switch
- Changed Oil And NoW No Pressure..Stays On Zero. What Needs Replaced?
- Oil pressure gauge does not move off of zero but engine run good.
- How to change transmission filter?
- When i turn my key to check the fuel pump i hear and feel a loud vibrating noise
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
What would the symptoms be if there was no oil pressure?
I was wondering if anyone could possible make a video tutorial on how to change transmission filter? I had mine done by a shop and they never changed my filter, just the fluid. Thanks in advance. :)
Ive been driving it like that going on a year , the vibration will stop but come on a whiles later if i stay driving , any ideas? And or is it normal? Im sure its not ,if u can help i would really apprecciate it ,please and thank you
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Recalls
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
The wiring to the washer system heater may overheat due to a failure in the heater module. This could cause other electrical features to malfunction, smoke to develop, and an electrical fire could result. Dealers will install a wire harness with an inline fuse to protect the washer heater module. This recall is expected to begin on September 12, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08048.
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Reviews
Bought our 2007 Tahoe new, has 132000 miles on it and the transmission went out. The trim in the Tahoe has not held up and we are very disappointed with the SUV. Will not buy another one.
Love my Tahoe! Only issue I have had was with the manufacturer wanting me to replace the camshaft out of pocket (defect!) three times!!! Second time was around 112,000 and they were not going to fix it because the warranty had expired, BUT because I had the almost same exact problem @ 98,000, they agreed it was a problem. Fixed, so I thought. I was told that the motor was being rebuilt. Wha...
I bought my 2007 Tahoe LT used with 17,000 miles on it. I've had it for 6 years (currently at 61,000 miles) and the only problems I've encountered is the peeling of the chrome on the inside door handles, a slight jerk after I come to a complete stop at a red light or stop sign, and a sensor went out in the starter. I foungd out that there was a recall on the peeling of the chrome, so that was f...