1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
- i have a 99 tahoe with a security problem it ame in with the light flashing.
- Where is blower control switch located on 1999 Tahoe
- My alarm system is draining my battery, is there an way to disable the alarm
- how do I fix my brake lights how do I fix my brake lights?All other lights work!
- My security light came on while I was driving but now my truck won't start
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
Blower Control switch location
I have checked all the fuses, bulbs, cleaned and replaced the ground at the back of vehicle,replaced the brake switch at the pedal, changed the blinker switch, still no brake lights!! help!!!
It only happens every now and again when I reach speeds from 30 to 45mph. It's definitely the front drivers side. I've read that because it's not consistent every time it is most likely not a tire issue but a suspension issue. I want to know what part is probably the cause and how muc...
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Recalls
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Reviews
I have a 1999 Tahoe Limited. It has a few issues every now and then, but overall it has been a great vehicle over the years. I bought it in 2002 with 50,000 miles on the motor. I didnt have any issues with this car for the first 7 years. Once the car hit 130,000 the problems that you hear about with the 1992-1999 chevy trucks starting popping up. In 2009, I replaced the fuel pump($700). ...
Got it in 2001. It's had a few problems but handles like a dream. Only problems I've had were lifter problems, rotor problems and a bad fuel pump. other than that, all origional parts and body's in good shape! I LOVE THIS TRUCK. Anyone who says GM sucks can suck it.
Neede New Transmission at 190000 miles. New Fuel injector pump(Spider) at 175000 miles